VP of Sales and Marketing- - Bedford NH
The Vice-President of Sales & Marketing will lead our business development efforts, and be responsible for the assessment and growth of existing and potential business opportunities.
· Motivated, self-starter who is able to work both independently as well as part of a team.
· Solid technical background for the following disciplines: RF antennas.
· Proven track record in closing business and achieving targeted revenue goals.
· Excellent writing skills and verbal communication, planning, organizing, presentation skills, project management and technical prowess.
· Ability to delegate or hands on manage, as needed.
· Ability to work under deadlines and be held accountable for results.
· Strong presence and ability to adapt and change to follow customer demand.
· Creativity and ability to think outside the box.
· Attention to detail and quality awareness.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
The job responsibilities include the design and development of flight body antennas and their support equipment utilizing both stripline and microstrip technologies.
Experience with or demonstrated aptitude to learn advanced design and simulation software a must. Familiarity with RF antenna performance verification/test methods necessary as candidate oversees test engineering in validating the integrity of designs. Strong writing skills are necessary to assist in proposal preparation and communication with customers. This is a unique opportunity to see a design from start to finish since all design, fabrication and performance verification takes place on site. This provides the qualified engineer with the ability to learn some element of all facets of the process and to get vast experience in designing for manufacturability.
Please submit job requests below.
Please email all resumes to email@example.com